Welcome to Fenney East!
Let us answer a few frequently asked questions.
Where is Fenney East?
Fenney is organized into 3 social groups in order to accommodate all of our residents wishing to participate in social functions. You're part of the Fenney East social group
To view the boundaries for each social group, you can refer to the street listing for all of Fenney by clicking here.
How Do I Register To Use The Fenney East Website?
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LIVE ON THE DEFINED STREETS IN FENNEY EAST TO JOIN.
- If you are using a computer, click on "register" in the upper-right corner above.
- If you are using a mobile device, tap the three lines in the upper-right corner above to expand the menu, then tap "register".
- Follow the prompts to register your new account.
- You'll receive an email with instructions for paying your membership fee. Once paid, you can access unique information available to only residents of Fenney East.
- Once your account is activated, please check your "Account Settings" - especially the settings under "Contacts". Make sure that you have checked off "Instant notifications for new forum topics". That way, you will be sure to receive an email when a new Discussion or Hot Topic is posted to the site. You will also receive periodic e-mail notifications and updates of upcoming events.
Forgot Your Website Password?
- If you are using a computer, click on "log-in" in the upper-right corner above.
- If you are using a mobile device, tap the three lines in the upper-right corner to expand the menu, then tap "log-in".
- In the Log-In screen that appears, scroll down and click "Forgot Password".
- Follow the prompts and check your e-mail to reset your password.
How Do I Update My Profile?
If you want to update your profile, here are some basic instructions:
- Once you log into the website with your e-mail ID and password, click on your name in the upper-right corner of this screen. A drop-down menu appears.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Want to change your e-mail address or password? Then click on the Login Info tab.
- Want to change your picture or information about you? Then click on the Profile Info.
- Want to change what e-mail messages are sent to you? Then click on the Contact tab.
- Click on Save to update your changes.
What Are Useful Links I Can Use As A New Fenney East Resident?
- www.DistrictGov.org - This website is the official website of The Villages and includes everything you wanted to know about The Villages – but were afraid to ask. It is a wealth of information and you’ll find yourself referring to it again and again.
- One of the most searched links in The Villages is the 'Recreation Page' which can be found by going to - DistrictGov.org, click on “Departments”, then click on “Recreation" or click here Recreation Page for The Villages
- Another great resource is TheVillages.com/calendar. From here you can search for events of all types happening in The Villages, or click here - The Villages Calendar
- Tune in to AM-640 WVLG Radio. Lots of music, news & information about what's happening in The Villages!
- All The Villages Clubs - If you’d like to see a list of all the Clubs in The Villages -- go to DistrictGov.org, click on "Departments", click on "Recreation", under Quick Links (to the left) click on “Resident Lifestyle Clubs & Contacts” or click here - All Villages Clubs
- Unbiased restaurant reviews in Central Florida - www.thevillagesgourmetclub.com
- Activities in Fenney - specifically for Fenney East residents -
- Newspaper - The Daily Sun, click here: Villages Newspaper
- Online discussion forum -
Again, Welcome to the beautiful Village of Fenney!